I have to come up with seven little known facts about myself, which I’m finding very difficult as I think that I’m more or less an open book, and a fairly boring one at that, but here goes.
1. I’m a terrible procrastinator nowadays, I never used to be forever putting off doing things – honestly.
2. I really don’t like feet, especially my own.
3. I’ve recently signed up to do a free course on Hadrian’s Wall, (Jack says it won’t be comfy!) I did intend to do the Richard III course but I was too late to sign up. I refer you to number 1 above.
4. I used to do Scottish Highland dancing. I probably still could do it but a sports bra would be an important part of the equipment nowadays.
5. I have an absolute horror of flies and bluebottles. I would almost rather face a lion.
6. My ‘own’ surname (maiden name) doesn’t appear in modern Scottish books of surnames but does appear in ancient Scottish surname books. It’s so old it’s Viking.
7. I was the last person in my family to take up blogging, but the ‘children’ have more or less given up now, pressure of work and adult life I suppose.
I am supposed to nominate 15 other bloggers to receive the award but I’m just going to nominate everyone on my blogroll if they want to take part. In fact I detect that some have already been nominated and despite the fact that there are bloggers from all over the world on my list, we really have to get out more, well I certainly do anyway!
So if you are looking in on this post and you have a blog of your own and you fancy joining in then please do so and leave a link to your own blogpost in the comments.